Getting Bored of your Life..!!

 Hi everyone,

Have you experience tat moment when life has so scheduled that you don't feel any excitement about almost anything. I went through it. YES, I passed through it and I solved it for myself and want the same for everyone going through it.

Everyone wants their life to be stable so that one thing, where they have to organize the things they do everyday, won't be needed anymore. So, once they have their schedule, they just follow it almost everyday and be happy for limited time. Some people might disagree with me as they will have point which says, if you do things you love, you don't get tired, like ELON MUSK. But not everybody have circumstances like these to do what they like and still keeps their family happy. Back to the point, we do things in same day everyday and our mind get bored of it and shows less interests towards anything as it doesn't feel that same challenge anymore. 

To get out of this, what worked for me was that I started to think that what gave me real happiness when I was a kid or teen. Its' hard to do that when we are bored for long time but its worth it. So, forst step would be to find a thing which gives you happiness. Then start finding a way to do that. But make sure that one thing not everything which worked at your childhood would work this time as well. Because, we are grown up now and our mind won't be pleased by same small things like sugary candies, as some might have Diabetes or their could be other things too. To find happiness in your memories is a good way to do that too. 

For me, playing Console Video games, RC cars, Drawing, Cleaning my stuff, watching anime, Movies and many more things interests me same as they used to do in my childhood. I just never thought of it for 6 years and now that I think of it, it amazes me a lot that I did. I could be like, if I was happy with those small RC cars at that time, I might be looking for some upgrade like one of those fastest RC cars by TRAXXAS.

For some people, it might be same things but it depends on each individual. I wanted tot ell you the way, but you have to walk on this steps on your own.


Moral: " As long as you find true happiness within yourself, not in someone, you are on a right path".


(Special EDITION): Moral 2: " If you need help, ask for a direction, not someone's hand along the whole path."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Generation Need to think more.

Financial Issue Part 2.