Young Generation Need to think more.

 Hello guys,

Today let's come to an very important part of our life, which is Love. Love sometimes confuses people as it is hard to tell that whether it is just our lust or real love. I know people uses the term - "true love" and I used - real love. Because I am not a Intellectual writer. Just accepting that, we start. 

Real love means connection, understanding, respect, privacy, trust, communication, openness and many more aspects are there between two living beings. It could be between 2 men or women or animals too. People often fall in love with the people they think they are happy or their thinking is similar. Everyone in this world has their own version of perfect life partner. I don't know how much percentage of total population get their perfect match in real life but it is a dream for everyone. 

Now, most of the boys think that if they start being cool, wear latest trending clothes, go to new restaurants with their girlfriend, that they are attracting a lot of girls. But actually, that's true. Girls often fall for these kinds of  boys. You really think, impressing someone by something which you are not from inside, will lead you to a healthy relationship.

Now take my example, From past 3 years, I am wearing same clothes, nothing extra, everything what I wanted in wardrobe is there and I don't need anything. I eat at home almost 4 days a week. I like eating outside but it's expensive too. I like expensive gadgets, but I want to save money too. I want someone to be impressed by my true-self too, but I like girls who are mature enough to know what kind of person will be good for their life. Spending money for girls for few months, keeping them happy won't lasts forever. What they need is a person who can love them at any time, in any shape, any condition, who stands with them in every situation, with good sense of humor. I am totally like that. Want to know what happens with these kind of boys, they stay single and sometime they meet someone good or sometime, they just be alone. 



This Blog is all about understanding yourself. Everybody must try thinking hard on what they need. We all should know what we like and what's good for us. Playing games, Making money, Laughing, Making Friends, Spending time on Social Media, Spending time with your friends, etc. are part of life but there is more to it. Life cannot be understood as a single easy Math's equation, it is a complex equation, which can be solved by solving different parts of it separately and which involves a lot of thinking. 

I have met people in my life, who are earning money, do shopping, go on road trips, frustrates on other people, express all their feeling in front of everyone, most of time complaining, etc. These behaviors won't take us anywhere. It is good that we do everything in order to make balance, but it should be prioritized. Do whatever makes you happy but have good people around you, who can be there for you and please let them know how important they are. Otherwise, someday, they will jut leave you. Tell them your stories and listen to theirs. They are humans too, they have sad feeling too about something. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Financial Issue Part 2.