So much Going on..!!

Hi,

First of all, sorry for being inconsistent. I was stuck in my own daily problems. 

Let's begin with today's story about me, based on my ongoing issues. In every person's life, there are many problems, which even they don't want to face, they have to, so, they can grow more in their life. Just like that, my life has some different problems like the biggest one is Immigration.

Problem No.1: I am an immigrant from India. I studied here and really liked it here. I want to be a permanent resident here. I am busy nowadays to get paperwork ready for my file. Also, it has to be done as soon as possible so that I can be eligible to get my PR (Permanent residence) in Canada. It is a big part of my life, otherwise I will be left behind.

Problem No.2: Right now, I am working at two full-time Jobs. It so hard to do it. I will never allow my son or daughter to do it. It will neither be my suggestion for anyone. Actually, a lot of people are doing these many jobs or sometimes even 3 jobs. They are just legends. Salute to them who do it for their families, or even for themselves. Managing these many jobs, like doing scheduling, having some time for yourself once in a while. 

Problem No. 3: Emotions. I am such an emotional person that if I see anybody having some problems in their life, I can't just tolerate it. I will help them for sure but only if that person is nice to others. Okay, please remember one thing - " Any body can be rude when they want to, its just matter of tolerance, patience level that some are quiet most of the time."



I know by listing all these problems, it might be seen as I am complaining about my life but actually, what I am trying to tell everyone is that doesn't matter what happens, how many problem comes in your life, keep it going. Maybe it's gonna be like this for a while, but good days will come. It will be there one day. Anybody can achieve success but it's just matter of time, they input in their life to make it possible.

Please, be bold, helpful, kind and keep hustling. 

#keephustling #keepitgoing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Generation Need to think more.

Financial Issue Part 2.