Mean World...Be Positive

 Hello Everyone,

I hope you guys are doing great with your families and friends. Just be happy about the times when you were with your loved ones and memorize those memories into your heart. Because you never know when you will see those memories with someone else or you ever will?


There are good friends and there are bad friends. Well, actually, good friends can be bad sometimes or it could be just our perception. I know I had one and I still have one ( different from previous one). Both are really good by nature, very polite, sometimes crazy too and food lovers. I want to explain my story and want you to learn on your own. So, this friend of mine is always good to me in heart but at face, she is sometimes grumpy and sometimes negative too. But I know that she is a good and smart girl. Recently, when she is having little troubles at her workplace due to scheduling, she is angry all the time and always cursing  her life as the reason. By the way, she works at two jobs, so, she tried to manage schedule at this other place, where I work too. But due to time clashing, she lost 1 shift worth $80. I know her situation, it matters a lot to her. She is hard working but what matters is how we solve the problem.



Moreover, during regular talk, we were just talking about how to manage everything but she lost her seriousness as she knew most of the times, I am serious. But I lost my temper, I am not perfect. So, I did hurt her. I know that it was my mistake but then she started saying things which were rude, obviously. I deserved that.

Actually, what I am trying to focus here is sometimes, people say things which don't mean in anger but please don't get offended. First of all, choose friends while you are on CALM mode and don't judge while on ANGER mode. I am still hurt a little bit but I know that I will forget things and everything will be fine.

Just like this, there could be a fight between a Mother and a Son, two lovers, etc. Please resolve it when you are calm and don't do anything which you might regret for later. Sometimes, people don't tell your their real stories just because, they don't want you to worry about them so, don't judge without knowing the whole story.

In these times, everyone is so negative, they are judging everyone and making comments without knowing anything. Just a fact: - " When you start thinking you know everything, you learn nothing and become egoistic".


So, be kind to everyone and take care of your Families and Friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Generation Need to think more.

Financial Issue Part 2.