Friendship..!! Based on my real Story
Friendship
I gave the link so in case, someone is trying to understand friendship based on written meanings.
Actually, Friendship is something which which one never realizes until they come in that phase of life, where no one else listens to them. Some people have gone through depression due to lack of friends. It is a serious issue. But this doesn't mean that we should make a law for that so that everyone must have a friend. Some people are really happy being alone or we can think it as, they never experienced how is it to have a real friend on their side.
My True Friend, I won't reveal the name. But I can tell we met in Lower Kindergarten. Till Now, I remember that boy with almost bald haircut, short height, smile on the face, rare smell of that soil, in which he used to play everyday and all that Indian spices his mother might have used in their food. Don't feel weird. It's totally natural to smell like some spices, everybody has a different smell and some of it's origin is based on type of food they eat. Who would have thought this guy will be with me through out my life. Now, we are friends who never share post together but all of our old friends still know that we are very close to each other even after staying apart so many years. Now we do call each other at least once in a month. Whenever we do, we find it fascinating that we still talk about our school days and every time, at least for a hour.
Moving on, During my College days, in third semester, I started feeling attracted to this girl from south India (Kerala, India).She was so beautiful that one can easily understand by saying Hi..! to her. She used to talk in such a peaceful way that even fire can show calmness in front of her [ Cheesy lover :) ]. I did spend too much time with her in the class, after class, in the city bus, and at restaurants. Yes, I was totally in Love. I never asked her about our relationship but it was pretty clear to us about it. But now I regret it. I will suggest, Choose your girl wisely. Now comes the inside part, She was having this toxic relationship and I was helping her to get rid of that guy and stick with me. But I did my part and helped her in everything. I should tell you guys that this was the biggest mistake of my love life, that I helped her selflessly. After third semester, I had to travel back home for 1 month and in that period, she fell in love again with same old guy and ignored me for the rest of life till now. It is still a mystery that why she left me. That hurts the most.
Too much sadness in the story right? Here comes the worst.
After 2 years, I met this girl in Nova Scotia, CA. She was just like her as she was dumb, Fell in love with someone, but having a good relationship, having life issues, etc. I helped her a lot in every problem, stood with her at every point, but all I was a joker, who can make her laugh when she needed to and can listen to her. I repeated the same mistake to help someone selflessly. But this time, I knew it was going to end just same as before but I didn't quit. That's how I am. A JE**.
Today's Lesson: Choose your friends wisely. Don't fell for the beauty. Learn from the past and be bold.
We will go more in explanation about my friends or the interesting characters I met during my life. Please stick with me through this journey and help me grow my story.

Comments
Post a Comment